Publication date: 21 September 2017 / Published by: Bartłomiej Wysocki
In connection with the implementation of the STARTEGMED III project “Method of treatment of large bone defects in oncological patients using in vivo tissue engineering” MaterialsCare invites to submitting offers for services in October and November:
- Cleaning of the FDM extruder for the polycaprolactone (PCL) printing process
- Preparation of 5 samples from PCL produced with the use of FDM technology for observation on a scanning microscope
- Designing a CAD model of the solid implant of a jawbone fragment with stabilizing plates for the 3D printing process
- Designing a CAD model of the porous implant of a jawbone fragment with stabilizing plates for the 3D printing process
- Performing tomographic imaging of polymer scaffolds made from PCL with the use of FDM technology
Interested candidates are invited to send the application giving the reference number in the title of the message (DRUK/DZ/10-11/2017) by 28 September 2017 at 16:00.